In this article
VIDIZMO helps you address all concerns regarding whether your live stream viewers are still stuck to their screen enjoying your session or browsing the internet? Or is it that the statistical numbers do not truly represent the engagement graph of the viewers with your live stream?
Now with VIDIZMO Quizzes, you can publish interactive Quizzes during a Live Stream for your audience right after you finish explaining a product feature, or conceptual topic to gauge your audience's understanding of the content and crunch the right numbers to substantially improve session-planning strategies.
Before you start
- Make sure you log into your Portal as an Administrator, Manager or Moderator to be able to use Live Studio within a live session.
- If you wish to publish a Quiz during a live broadcast meant for external audience (anonymous users) as well, make sure your Quiz is set to be accessible by Anonymous users in Media Settings.
- Live Stream should already be scheduled in order to insert Quiz within Live Stream. Learn more about how to do it here: How to conduct a Live Stream.
- To understand the basics of how a live stream works and the rich interactivity options your viewers will be able to avail, read more about it here: Interactivity Options in a Live Session.
Go to Live Studio
1. From the Portal Homepage:
i. From the top left navigation menu, expand the Admin tab and click on the Media Manager to manage your portal's media centrally.
ii. After locating the live session you wish to add interactive media to, select it.
iii. Go to Live Studio.
Publish Quiz during Live Stream
1. From Live Control Room, we recommend that before you start the session, import your portal's Quizzes here in the Interactivity Pane below. This will ease publishing the quiz during live session.
i. At the bottom of the screen, click on the plus icon and select "Import Quiz/Survey" to maintain a library of relevant quizzes in the live studio so that you can publish any one of them anytime during the session.
ii. From Import Quiz/Survey modal, you can search for existing Quiz in your portal to load them here. Below you will be able to see a listing of all the Quizzes you choose to populate here in the Interactivity Pane. click Add when you are done.
iii. Now you will be able to see a listing of all quizzes you imported from your VIDIZMO Portal.
iv. During the live session, when you wish to publish a Quiz to gauge audience understanding of concepts, click on Publish.
v. The published quiz will appear to viewers (see below) by which viewers can submit the quiz.
vi. When viewers completed the quiz, they get the result of the quiz at the end.
Note: Quiz shall only be visible to those who have access. While publishing a Quiz dring live session, it is highly recommended to set access to "Anonymous users" for uninterrupted streaming experience. Learn more about access settings here.
View Live Quiz Reporting
1. From Live Studio, in the statistics and reporting section, you can view live reports of quizzes you pushed during the live session.
i. Here, you can see the report of the Quiz currently pushed during the live stream. These statistics shall be updating along with the number of live submissions giving you a clear count of the number of attempts, and the count of how many passed the quiz against how many who did not (gives an insight about audience attention during the live session). It also consists of a sleek graphical icon that represents the passing rate of your live audience.
ii. When you mark a Quiz as Complete, then you can see the live reports of all published quizzes enlisted chronically in the Reports section.
iii. You can also view a detail-oriented report for any the specific quiz by clicking on the title of the quiz in the Reports tab. Learn more about the exciting insights you can build from our detailed assessment reports here: Understanding Quiz Assessment Reports.
Learn more about the various options to control your live stream here: Understanding Live Control Room.