TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Bulk Media Action
- Read Next
My Library comprises of media that has been uploaded, media that has been added to playlists, collections and favorites with a key feature of privacy enabling user to manage accessibility of their content that is whether to keep it public or private. Initially when uploading the media on the portal, uploaded content couldn't be set to private as it was accessible to other users in the portal. When uploading the media, it is fairly important to give user the right to decide that whether they want their content to be private or accessed by other users in the portal.
VIDIZMO now provides user with a My Library that comprises of four tabs, which include, Uploads, Shared with me, My Playlist, My Collection and Favorites each accessible according to the user's role within the VIDIZMO portal. It provides the complete overview of the media uploaded by the user enabling them to prominently view or segregate between their private content and the content that is accessible by other portal users so that user can manage the accessibility of their uploaded content. Adding on user can also view, access, manage, sort and filter their uploaded media at one place. Moreover, the users can also perform set of action on uploaded media, search and playback the media from Personalized Library.
Note: Managers and Administrator define whether or not to allow users to manage their content accessibility that is to keep it private or public. Manage Private Content Policy can be enabled through Portal Settings. Read more about it at How to Manage Personalized Library.
My Library Tabs Accessibility
VIDZMO's My Library tabs are visible and accessible according to the User Roles in the portal, which are explained as follows:
Administrator, Manager and Moderator: Shared with me, Uploads, Favorites, Playlist and Collections.
Contributor: Shared with me, Uploads and Favorites.
Viewer: Shared with me and Favorites.
VIDZMO's Personalized Library offers the following attributes to its users:
Overflow Menu for Selected Media
- VIDIZMO equips its users with a comprehensive set of options against every media via Personalized Library that helps them intelligently edit, use, and analyze their uploaded media within their portal. for example, a file will not be public if a user selects Make Private option for a corresponding media.
- Settings: For configuring publish settings, access rights, external sharing of users uploaded media, etc. To learn more about it, see: Understanding Media Settings.
- Limited Share: Uploaded media access can be limited to specific users or groups, external viewers and anyone with a link so that any media content published in that Personalized Library will only be accessible to those media is shared with. Click here to learn more about it, see: How to Share Media with Specific Users/Groups or External Viewers.
Add to My Playlist: User can add their uploaded audio and video files to their Playlist. Playlist can be made Private or is Shared with portal.
Add to My Collection: User can add their uploaded media of any format to their Collection. Collection can be made Private or is Shared with portal.
Shared with me
- This tab contains media that has been shared with user by the other portal user. This shared media can be of any format, it can also be a shared playlist or a collection as well.
- User cannot Delete or make shared content Private.
- User can add shared content to Playlist, Collection and Favorites.
- Once shared content is deleted by the user who uploaded it , media gets removed from Shared with me tab.
VIDIZMO allows users to add media to favorites so that they can find it later again. In My Library, Favorites displays your media that you added to favorites. After you create your favorites list, you can manage it by removing media from the list.
- My Library allows users to manage Playlist which includes media such as audios and videos. User can group together multiple audios and videos within a playlist.
- User can make their playlist Private or Share it with portal. Also user can explore other media options such as Edit Playlist, Delete, Settings etc.
- My Library allows users to manage Collection which includes all media formats. User can group together multiple with all format types within a collection.
- User can make their collection Private or Share it with portal. Adding on user can explore other media options such as Edit Collection, Delete, Settings etc.
Bulk Media Action
My Library also gives the functionality of bulk media actions. These controls enable you to copy, publish/unpublish, delete, edit media, and much more on single click by selecting the desired media in bulk.