TABLE OF CONTENTS
Archive Policies are access statements or policies that determine the scope of an organization’s archival activities. Using archival policies Manager+ can outline when and how media will be archived. Archiving keeps the information available to power users in case of any compliance issues that may arise. Once the archived content satisfies your firm’s record archival policy, you can then delete it.
As a small community organization, you may find that having one Archive Policy rather than multiple policies dealing with various challenges is more manageable and efficient. Learn more about Archival Policy here.
Before you start
Steps to Define an Archival Policy
1. From the Portal's Homepage, log in using Manager+ credentials.
- Click on the menu icon on the top left-hand corner of the screen to bring up the left navigation pane
- Then click on the down arrow to expand the Admin section
- Select Portal Settings to open the Portal Settings navigation panel
2. From the Portal Settings navigation pane:
- Click on the Library to expand the list of operations that can be performed
- Select Archive Policy
- Click on the Add Policy button to proceed
After creating your own Archive Policy, you can either let it run as per your set time period or you can fast-track it and run it then by clicking on the 'Run this policy now' icon on the Archive Policy page.
Note: Archive Policies are set at the portal level, manager+ users can edit or delete other policies