In this article
VIDIZMO helps you address all concerns regarding whether your content is reaching the targeted audience with the intent it was designed to? Or is it that the outreach numbers do not truly represent the engagement graph of the viewers with your value-rich content?
Now with VIDIZMO Quizzes, you can create and set up interactive in-video Quizzes for your audience right after a conceptual segment within your content to gauge your audience's understanding of the content and crunch the right numbers to substantially improve video-making strategies.
Before you start
- Make sure you log into your Portal as an Administrator, Manager or Moderator to be able to use Studio Space to insert a Quiz within a video
- The Quiz you wish to insert should already be created and designed, so that you can search and insert it in the Studio Space. Learn more about adding a Quiz by going through: How to design a Quiz.
- To understand more about Studio Space, and how certain options will redefine your interactive video experience, see: Understanding Video Interactivity using Studio Space.
Go to Studio Space
1. From the Portal's Homepage:
i. From the top left navigation menu, expand Admin tab and click on the Media Manager to manage your portal's media centrally.
ii. After locating the video you wish to add interactive media to, click on its overflow menu.
iii. Go to Studio Space.
Insert Quiz within Video
1. Here you are at your own very own Studio Space, from where you can add interactive media to enhance your audience's video experience. Here's how:
i. Click on Quiz to add one at any point during a video.
ii. Here, you will see a list of all interactive quizzes added within a video, in your case none. Click on Add New to proceed.
2. Now comes your playground, here is how you can choose quiz and determine player behaviour when it renders during your video:
i. Using a quick drop-down, select any of the Quiz published in your portal to be added here.
ii. You can set the continuation criteria for learners/trainees to allow them to continue watching video only if they fulfill the criterion, options include either completion of quiz, or passing the quiz with the bare minimum marks required (set while designing the quiz). This helps control who gets to proceed to the next step based on a user's score.
iii. Load at allows you to drop your quiz on any point in the video using the scrubber below the player while viewing the video content at that point for ease of context.
iv. Specify Availability is a rather interesting feature that allows you to set a particular duration within a video during which the viewers can voluntarily opt to take quiz on their own. In case they don't, the Quiz will pop up at the end of that duration (oops!)
v. Similarly, for ensuring that the quiz is unobstructive during a viewer's experience, there is an option for designers to allow users to skip for seamless video streaming.
vi. After you are done designing your audience's experience with the Quiz you just added, you can choose to add another Quiz by clicking on Add New. Similarly, if you change your mind and wish to redo the designing from scratch, you can briskly remove the quiz too.
vii. Now's the time to tell the world! Click on Publish button at the top right to propagate your changes to your video, otherwise click Discard to lose the masterpiece you just created.
Note: If you happen to refresh the page during the process by error or chance, your changes will not be saved. So make sure to press Publish as soon as you think you've reached the mark!