VIDIZMO Licensing is based on the deployment model. Each plan includes enough storage, bandwidth, encoding and streaming bandwidth suitable for the purchased plan. The customer has the option to add users, storage, encoding and bandwidth as desired. Artificial Intelligence features such as Machine transcription are also available as an optional feature.
Under Dedicated deployments including Customer's Cloud or On-Premises, VIDIZMO software is licensed as follows:
- Base Server Software License - (cost varies by product type i.e. MediaTube, EnterpriseTube, Virtual Academy) and number of Portals
- User/Client Access Licenses also known as CAL - (Registered and Active User Models are also available. Cost also varies by the product type)
- Setup & Configuration (One Time)
- Standard Support is included, however, the customer has the option to purchase Premier and Premier Plus Support
- Optional Add-Ons (such as eCDN, VIDIZMO SharePoint Video App
- A customer interested in dedicated deployment can deploy easily all VIDIZMO Solutions from Microsoft Azure & AWS Marketplaces
- A customer chooses a dedicated deployment model for various reasons, including but not limited to, more control over privacy, security, compliance, software upgrade/release cycle, and control variable cloud consumption costs.
- We license on-premise and private cloud software on annual subscription.
VIDIZMO SaaS model is licensed on a Yearly Software Subscription plan, dedicated deployments typically require a 3-year licensing plan. Perpetual license is also available under a dedicated deployment model. Standard Support is available throughout the licensed period. To learn about support options, please visit https://www.vidizmo.com/support/support-plans/